Monday, October 13, 2008

her post totally crap.

oh yes, i will reflect on myself if whatever things that you said is t.r.u.e.

but first of all, whatever that you said seems to be what you ASSUME and i reckon you hope it is right?

secondly, the trip to star cruise was paid FULLY by my dearest friend.
thirdly, MY Mommii is SPONSORING my hubby and i to the hongkong trip.

so who is the one that should stand in front of the mirror, touch your heart and ask those stupid questions that you came up with.

i feel you should be the one that should stand in front of the mirror, touch your heart and ask yourself did you wronged someone and assumed the wrong things.

uh huh, i would LOVE to move out of "your house" definitely since as you know i really dont like staying there anyway.

but hey, ask yourself, my hubby is still schooling and working part time while me does not earn much and have to contribute to the household and pay for my son's expenses. how on earth would i have those money to move out. maybe you could enlighten me then. oh oh. maybe it was just me 'anyhow' spend and enjoy my traveling. but money is tight and i have been borrowing money from my family all this while just to survive. but i did not complain or say anything about it as i know what i contribute to the household wasnt much and i did not do much house work. but then again, put yourself in my shoes then. having to suffer all this, cant i even enjoy my sponsored trips? cant i even enjoy myself? why must you assume those things and say all those hurtful stuff?

i really wished i shouldnt have to type these. i doesnt want to quarrel with you at home and putting my hubby in a spot. as i know he would be since he is a filial child.

we do have plans of moving out no worries about it. but dont you know now locally we are having recession and jobs are definitely harder to find compared to past? and what lies in future is unknown. but as i said definitely I WILL MOVE OUT. and do you even know that moving out is not a simple task. think about it. please.

maybe in front of the mirror~

No comments: