Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Are you jealous of me havin such a gd friend? Why bother so much about my problem when it doesnt concern to you At All!! Must i report everything to you? In the first place have you put yourself in my shoes before sayin all those stuffs? Please try to understand the whole story before you want to criticise someone.

You dont even know how much i earn each month so how are you gonna plan for me? Can you teach me or advice me? And arent you aware of the recent recession? Do you think its easy to survive with only that money? All the money only does issues to you when you have a child at my age. That when then you can understand my situation is. Do you think bringing up a child is easy too? You really dont understand how the situation is going.

Ooh yes you mayb right i dont have to borrow money from anyone. But do you know that your own brother need $800, its my daddy who lend him. Do you think the money is free? Do you think i dont have to return it? All this while, me and your brother are facing money (financial) problem. What do you mean by spending wisely? When you didnt even know that i have to pay all debts own and baby expenses? And me myself doesnt have much money left after all this. Do you think your brother earn much though he has a part-time job? You have mouth to say but why not use your heart to understand the whole situation?

Cant we have peace? Why must we quarrel? I know from the start you dont like me at all. But do you have to comment so much on me when you dont know anyting at all? OR should i say you know but you dont know the whole situation?

No comments: