Friday, July 10, 2009

Morning went swimming with our little prince
and beloved hubbii.. (:
Loves Loves..
Tried.. wake up at 6.30am in the morning
chat till 8am wake up and prepare.. :DDD
Has been so so damn long babi never realii
acc mii le.. Haiis.. I always felt lonely tis days.. ):
I miss those dating day badly.. ):
Haiis.. Everythings change wen yoo appear..
I Hate it seriously.. Haiis..

After swimming we went shopping (:
and den movie.. yup yup is ice age 3
Loves Funny show.. Babii watch till he blur..
Hahas.. Hope time will juz stop at tat min..
No one distrub.. Haiis..
Anyway i realli enjoy moi day today..
I hope we will stay sweet sweet tis way..


Babi yoo ask mii wat i wan from yoo..
Moi reply I wan nth else but ur HEART..
Babi i'm seriously..
I dun wan anything else i wan
Ur Heart
Ur Love
Ur care & concern
Ur Pampered
Ur Soul
Ur Everything.. (:

No comments: