Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm ,the one you once fought so much for, am nothing you ever wanted now.


Someday, it would be someone else’s face you kiss when the world counts down from 3,2,1.
Someday, I would have to come to term that someone else will be there with you for your family gathering.
Someday, someone else will buy you lil gifts.
Someday, your inbox would be full of love messages from someone else.
Someday, your room would smell like her scent, even your blanket that I loved.
Someday, you would be celebrating the special dates with someone else.
Someday, it would be with someone else whom you share your ambition/dreams with.
Someday, I would just be a past tense in your life.

Now, I am just somebody, somebody you cant name her yours.

One day, I would watch fireworks and countdown to a brand new year in someone else’s arms.
One day, I would be meeting someone else’s family and he would meet mine too, with my hands in his.
One day, another ring would replace yours on my finger.
One day, it would be his number that appears when my love calls.
One day, it would be someone else’s jacket and arms to keep me warm.
One day, 10th will not be the day I celebrate, because it’s not longer worth celebrating for.
One day, it would be someone else’s dream I share,and he would be the one who truly understand what I dream for.
One day, you would just be a past tense in my life.

But do i reallii can let go???
Haiis..
Will everything had a good ending???
I'm Lost..
I Need Ur Loves Care & Concern
Ur Soul Ur pampered
Ur EVERYTHING.. ):
Wat will moi life be without yoo???

No comments: