Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm Lost..
I need to find moi way back to him
I need him..
I love him..
I didnt realise tat i loves him so much till
i almost lost him..
or i already lose him..
Haiis..
I didnt have mood for anything..
I have no mood to study.
I realli loves him..
why cant he feel?
I wanna wake up i will saw him..
I wanna be with him..
Iwanna share moi happii or sorrow
with him.. ):
Why cant he be mine?
can cant yoo settle down?
Why muz yoo flirt with other ppl?
Do Gals realli have to Share Husband?
Why is there bitch slut Mistress in tis world..
I HATE HIM TO THE COCK.
WISH I CAN SCOLD THEM LIKE GREED..
Why in every relationship i ci shen sho much
yet i also get hurts by them?
Wondering
Is there true love in tis world?
why i cant get true love..
Haiis..

Wondering?
Sho i give up ? can i realli give up?
can i let go?
i dunnoo.. haiis..
I loves him..

Moi Breakfast from moi beloved Mommii..
Mommii Thankiew..
Wake up sho early juz to cook breakfast for mii.
I Loves Yoo Tons..

No comments: