Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Alright. If you wanna sae abt how I treat parents by putting them in their spot. How do I know when they didnt even want to speak up to us n keep on enduring? They only told you their problem they have. How do I know what they are unhappy with me or what so ever. I know nothing at all and you cant sae I didnt put them in their shoes. Only you know their feelings and understand why you type all these.



YA' As one family shouldnt be calculative' If they are calculative is not a family at all. Well are you saying me that I treating them bad is it? How so? example? only thing they done was by taking care of baby isnt wronged. I am wrking so is your brother, wrking and studying. Many of mother in law usually looked after their grand children and mostly most of them are happy doing so cos they are well enough to understand and willingly to do even they have some unstatisfactory. Because all these they understand is " WE ARE ONE FAMILY ". For some certain things, got to know is be 'QING CAI' and 'Not GEI GAO'. In life bothering so much, of cos they are leaving with endurance and suffer perhaps. Im working full time, how do you expect me to take care of my baby? yes, maybe most of the time you see your mother taking care of him, but when im taking care of him, where are you, you arent at home at all. sometimes you maybe at home when i'm out? cant i have some freedom of my own?



Self-reflect, Even though my earning mayb alright for now, I do have things which I wanna persue etc. clothings, makeups. But Every woman need to doll up and pamper themselves even you too. Ya' you may say its not a neccessary, then tell me why every woman got to buy those? I'm sure every woman do pamper themselves by it. And saving money need lot of time. Not easy. We are still young in our age. We also need some enjoyment at times. Dont forget I do have certain period of jobless. When that period of jobless, where do I get those money? I got it from my OWN FAMILY MEMBERS where they support me, buying so much stuffs for me, baby n uy bro. Are you guys aware of that? You think you are very sure on how to calculate $$$?? If you are so talented, advise you to be Financial Advicer/Planner then. Haa! IF not its such a waste for you as you love to help others to plan. Our own money n expenses dont even need you to calculate for us. You are still not even sure with our money even though you claimed that you have eyes to see. You can only see the 表面. but what abt the things we are going through? You are not us or me as you say. Dont say like everything you say is easy for us. Dont you know that you cant judge people by its look? Or are you always judging your friends and people ard you by its look?

I didnt blame your bro for not earning enough money because i know he needs to study, and paying for his OWN expenses. im just merely telling you that he is not earning not as much as you all think. its just only enough for him to survive through the month. maybe he did not tell you guys BUT im his wife, i know what he is going through. he 爱面子, of cus he wouldnt tell you guys about it. he's your bro you should know him well, so tell me, how on earth you want him to save with that money? i doubt you yourself can do it. and are you guys aware that he still owe my family money which my family members did not gek gao with him? do you know i have to pay for him? seriously he doesnt know about it. why didnt you try to understand your bro first before commenting so much? he is your bro, someone who grew up with you since you are young, not a stranger on the road.


WELL
I DIDNT BLAME HIM FOR EARNING NOT ENOUGH.
IF I REALLY DID, I WOULD HAVE LEFT HIM LONG AGO.
OR PROBABLY I WOULDNT HAVE MARRIED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE.


now do you understand?

No comments: