Sunday, August 3, 2008

Morning went back to bedok
mommii cook curry for mii..
yummy.. I loves to eat
mommii cook de dish.. :))
Mommii cook de is the BEST.

Went wild wlid wet with moi
mei mei n her frenz..
enjoy.. lots of fun jokes..
happii..

Didi help mii tekker
babi.. Thankiew.. :DD
I LoVeS moi Family larx..
They r sweet n helpful larx..
I'm reall blessed..
Having them..

Cant imagine if i have lose them
den moi life will be like hell..

Mei Mei
thankiew..
i tell yoo not to ask yoo
help mii take back..
I juz telling yoo..
But thankiew for helping mii
U r juz sho sweet larx..
Moi next pay i will return yoo.
Thankiew.. I LOVES YOO..

Didi not feeling well
Hope yoo get well soon..

Hubbii come fetch us..
LuRvE yoo Tons..
Eric wanna take free ride..
Sho hubbii sent him to woodland
den he went to meet his galfrenz..

No comments: