Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Today DAMN HAPPII larx..
Mommii n Daddii brought
diamond ring n neckless..
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss
it Shooooo MuChhh larx...
lalalala.. Moi 1 more wish
has come true.. :DDD
lalala.. DAMN HAPPII
today.. :DDD
LoVeS Mommii N Daddii
I'm Sho xin fu.. ((:
The diamond ring cost
$1811 weeeeeeeee..
N the neckless cost
$790.. Weeeeeeeee..
lalala... I LoVeS Daddii
n mommii.. S:
Damn Ex Larx.. ((x
Thankiew.. ((:
total cost abt $2000++
lalala... I noe daddii
mommii dotes mii tons..
thankiew.. ((:


Moi diamond ring is 22CT de.
Big big diamond.. lalala.. LoVeS
the diamond ring was bigger
n more beautyful den i tot..
Mommii wanna buy diamond
neckless for mii. sho i choose
one. the diamond was small is onli 13Ct
but already cost $790 le.. but i still
loves it larx.. thankiew.. ((:
Mommii wanna buy the diamond

earring for mii de.. but i dun wan larx
cost already sho ex le larx.. But i noe
mommii N daddi dotes mii alot..
Once again thankiew.. ((:

Oh ya moi diamond got cer
de worx.. Is the best diamond.
lalala.. :DD

Thankiew daddii for ur preious
time. N ur paitent..
wait for mii till almost 2hours..
Thankiew.. noe u r tried..
Lalala..







Moi ring n neckless ((: From daddi n mommii

Moi Neckless N RiNg.. LoVeS LoVeS LoVeS.. ((:

Moi diamond Neckless :DDD

MoI Diamond Ring.. LoVeS.. ((:

Wen i wear moi diamond ring..
front of the cer ((:
Back of the cer ((:

H -A-P-P-I-I H -A-P-P-I-I H -A-P-P-I-I
:DDDDDDD



I'm Blessed de..
Wo shi ge xin fu de xiao gou zhu.((:

No comments: