Monday, July 7, 2008


Can see the minnie mouse fone protector?
LoVeS LoVeS LoVeS.. lalala..

Mei Mei N Mii.. :DDD

BabI N Daddii..


How babi enjoy eating.

I say Y-U-M-M-Y

Eating while playing
Moi New sport car.. ((:

MoI Skool Bus ((: I'm the driver..

Mii with moi cuties car.. loves loves..



Went out with daddii, mei mei didii n
babi.. went tampines upgrade mei mei
de line.. :DDD Ask her to take
Sony Ericsson W890I.. LoVeS Tat fone
lots larx.. I wanna buy new fone.. Sobx.
But i noe i juz change fone.. Dun think i
can change larx.. But realli loves it larx..
Haiis.. ((x
Went shopping with them brought a
minnie mouse fone protector..
Loves it larx.. weew weeew
Went to eat KFC.. Super full larx..
yummy.. I had Zinger Meal.
daddii they all have Family Feast
meal.. lalala.. Super full.. yummy..
Head Home..

No comments: