Tuesday, April 22, 2008


If u treat mii well, i wont think of the past
mii n him had.. I reali reali regret.. Why
muz i noe u??? U r the one hurt mii alot alot..
even i go through the pain i still cant reali see
TRUE LOVE in us..
Marcus i reall do mizz u..
How ur life now?
I juz wan to be moiself..
FUCKER GET LOST..
I HATE U ALOT CAN..
Dun try to control mii
U r not moi whoever
every moi Mommii also
never control mii LIKE U DO!!
SHO u better get lost.. i have moi
limit dun go over moi head BITCH.
DUN THINK U REALL NOE
HOW TO TAKE CARE BABI..
DEN WANNA ACT LIKE U NOE
EVERYTHING.. EVERYONE GOT
DIFFERENT STYLE..
DUN THINK IS ONLI UR STYLE IS RITEX.
OTHER PPL IS WRONG.. U R NOT PERFECT
BITCH BITCH BITCH.. U R THE WAN WHO
BRING US APART BITCH.. ASSHOLD LARX..
CHEE BYE..
I'M GONNA TO BE CRAZY IF I STILL CONTINUE
STAY HERE..

No comments: