Friday, January 4, 2008


Mii


Ying & Ning

Ling & NiNg


Meeting Jia Ling at orchard
First.. We went for an interview
Mattew ask mii go NUH for
a nursing job.. xD
After interview we slack around
waiting for darlinks to reach
We shop around but didnt
brough anything..
I go see Lancom counter
Coz i feel like buying the
LANCOM MIRACLE
FOREVA smell nice.. ((:
I love it alot but veri ex..
$120.. Haiis.. Who can buy
for mii????
Think i'm dreaming.. hahaxX..
lalalalala... I wan LOTS of Money
)):

Went Mac sit coz veri lazy to walk
We pai seh sit there never buy things
to eat.. SO we brought TWISTER

FRIES again hahaxx..
Jia Ling say is Yummy.. She will eat
for the rest of the day bahx.. lolls..





Finally 7pm Darlinkss going to reach le..
We wait for her at TANG..
We went far east coz she need to change
her top, She brought yesterday!
Coz the ppl take the wrong size for her.. ~.~





I went to purple i loves the top..
So i try.. Is super nice.. I cant control
moiself so i brought it.. lalalala $34.90
I think should be worth it.. *.* hahaXx
went skin food brought nail colour
i brought 2 different colour.. T.T
I loves it alot.. $11.. ((:
I'm going to broke.. lalala..





Went to have our dinner but wat we want to
eat is close so end up we eat Long John Sliver
I'm not hunger same to Jia Ling. So we share
a Chocolate Pie N a Fries.. FULL.. FAT OMG..





We went TANG coz darlinks wan to buy stocking
HahaXx.. We shop but dun have the one she wan.
So never buy.. We go look at bra.. WOW damn $$$
$168 juz 1 bra.. hahaxX.. But it;s looks pretty.. like the
design.. hahaxX.. ((:

Went Home after tis.. xD

No comments: