Monday, December 24, 2007

Meeting Tian qin n her Boifrenz
At bugis. Actually not meeting
Darlinkss. coz she's not free
Surprise she call mii n say she
can meet mii coz her boss say
she can go home early.
Fate let us meet.. xD


Went adidas coz dalinkss wanna
buy x'mas present for he boifrenz
But nth is nice.. T.T We went to
search other place..
I went Mlphosis brough
a ... Loves it alot =))


Den Went to bugis village brough
moi honey x'mas gife..
I brough a Top for him. ((:
Mii n darlinks brough ourself the
same Top
*I LOVE MOI BOIFRENZ*
Den i brough a Polo Ralph Lauren for
myself..


Went back B H G
Darlinks Brought a Top for his boifrenz
We saw a dress from future state
nice.. We went try.. We love it..
But Darlinkss wear look nicely..
Coz i'm fat.. SObz.. )):
We brough the dress $26. =D
We take the same train Home
Darlinkss drop at BIshan
Meeting her Boifrenz
I went home..
Enjoy moi Day With her



Mii


Darlinkss N Mii





No comments: