Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Each second that you deny your love..it grows more inside you.
i spent too much time thinkin bout things that would never happen and dressin up for a boy that would never care.
somewhere between our laughs, stupid little fights, long talks, jokes and making fun of each other, I Fell In Love
People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.
ppl say... I love you therefore I need yoo.and if I no longer need you means I dont love you anymore?
No expectations, No disapointments.
It's amazing that even though we've been together for awhile,I still look and can't believe that your mine.You still amaze me in a new way everyday. I still love you as much as I did the day I first laid eyes on you.
Physically we're miles apart but mentally you're in my heart.
I want to be his hardest goodbye and his favorite hello.
You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.
It is better to lose your pride to the one you love, than to lose the one you love because of pride.
I guess i can't say you've changed, because looking back, i never knew you...
promises mean everythingbut after they're brokensorry means nothing.
You just have to go after what you wantand if it doesn't want you back then so be it. It doesn't deserve you anyways.

Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.
Every step I took since the moment I could walk was a step toward finding you.
If you're willing to chase after me, I'm willing to run slow.
I hate it when you're around me and you frown, cause I wanna be the girl who can always make you smile!
When I say that I want to be left alone that is when you should know that I really need you more that ever.
The last thing I want to be is "just friends" because I don't want to look into your eyes everyday and see a miracle I can't have...
you dont know what you have until its goneSo before you let goremember why you held on for so long.
I know we dont get to see each other as much as we should. But no matter how long we dont spend time together. I'll always love you.
it kills me to know you`re online but won`t talk to me
lets not think about yesterday, cause its already gone.lets not worry about tomorrow, who knows if it will come?lets just live for today, today i have you and today no one in this world can possibly love you more
If I was told we were going to live for a 100 days, I'd like to live 99 so I don't have to live without you.
The only reason god didnt make us sisters is because one mom couldn't handle us both.
Without you-- my yesterday's wouldn't be worth remembering && I couldn't look forward to all my tomorrows.
Take it from a guy: If you're in love with somebody, you will swim the stream, you will climb the mountain, you will slay the dragon. You're going to get to her somehow, some way.

No comments: